1. La Cuisine (Ocala), and still Gainesville's best restaurant! ;-)
2. Dragonfly - Great cocktails, and they've really stepped up their already impressive game.
3. Superette Wine + Provisions - Super place with great food & wine, and a patio.
4. Alpin - Simply terrific, and a lovely Saturday brunch.
5. Indian Street Food / Indian Cuisine - They don't dial it down for the Western palate.
6. Mr. Han - Among the best Chinese food in town, a strange wonderful place. Dim sum.
7. The Leaning Pig - Killer sandwiches. Don't sit under the tree, the squirrel will piss on you.
8. Sensei - Beautifully composed dishes.
9. Bankok Square - Solid Thai!
10. Yummy House - Dim sum.
11. Fehrenbacher's Artisan Sausage - Spectacular charcuterie and specials.
12. Afternoon - Busy because they're doing it right.
13. Public & General - Great casual spot w/ full bar, charcuterie, specials & burgers.
What are your favorite spots?